Thursday

Privacy Policy

Privacy

I have respect your privacy and as outlined in this policy, I am committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at this site Flash Drive Report. The following discusses how I obtain and disseminate information for this Blog.

Log Files and Stats

As with most blogging platforms I employ log files, in this case Statcounter. This retrieves information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring, exit and visited pages, platform used, date/time stamp, track user’s movement in the whole, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. do not gather and are not linked to your personally identifiable information.

Cookies

A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. This blog doesn't use cookies. However, some of my business partners may use cookies on this site (example: advertisers). I don't have access or control over these cookies once the advertisers have set them.

Links

This Blog contains links to other sites. Please be aware that I have no control and am not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. I suggest my vistiors to be aware of this when they exit this blog and to examine the privacy statements of each and every site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.

Contact Information

For any questions or comments please contact us at flashdrivereport(at)gmail(dot)com

Privacy Policy Updated 28th February 2009.

Flash Drives

No comments: